For Sensitive Skin
Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
Brown Stain Reduction
A 100% natural, multifunctional vitamin C serum that acts as an exfoliator, antioxidant and skin lightening agent with anti-aging properties.
After cleansing and toning the skin with FRESH CLEANSER AND TONER*, apply 3 to 5 drops of VITAMIN C BIO SERUM* to the dry face and neck before any other treatment. Complete your treatment during the day with day cream BIO* and at night, night cream BIO* (*Dr. SERRAR® BIO).
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid from SERRAR® claims the advantages:
• effective and stable lightening agent for the skin.
• balanced skin tone.
• prevention of photo-aging and reduction of dark spots.
• increased collagen synthesis.
• excellent anti-oxidation properties.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is introduced into the serum to enhance the following benefits:
• improves skin elasticity with anti-wrinkle properties.
• improves the barrier function preventing the skin from losing water content.
• helps with discoloration and uneven skin tone. • stimulates microcirculation in the dermis.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), naturally present in the body, secures hydration and creates fullness – youthful skin by improving its water content. As the skin ages, HA decreases. Hyaluronic Acid :
• has a slight plumping effect to even out wrinkles.
• element necessary to maintain young skin.
• improves collagen production.
• brightens the complexion, reducing dullness.
Fruit acids derived from grapes, apples, lemons, oranges, and sugar cane act as a natural alpha-hydroxy acid. It helps:
• to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen.
• to improve the appearance of damaged photo skin.
• works as a gentle, peeling exfoliant (unlike glycolic or salicylic acid).
• stimulates microcirculation in the dermis.
Stop at the slightest change or reaction. If necessary consult a Medical professional or health info in case of allergy-reaction.
Each skin is different and reacts differently to the same cosmetic. We do not provide personalized advice, we do not know your skin.
For any personal advice, especially if you are undergoing medical treatment: consult your doctor or dermatologist.
Never change a prescribed treatment based on what you read on the internet.
MADE IN CANADA | GMP CERTIFIED | NON GMO | ISO 17025 CERTIFIED LAB