For Ages 35+
Tightens the Pores
One of the key ingredients in our complex is palmitoyl pentapeptide-3. Pentapeptide-3 and its botox effect mimic enkephalins, and thereby works towards eternal youth. Add to that palmitoyl-oligopeptide, a molecule that can mimic the activity of retinoic acid, and you will find your baby skin again.
The Fine Lines Wrinkle Complex combines other great ingredients that are extremely effective on the face. Each compliments the lipopeptides, aiding in other changes in the skin with age.
Key ingredients :
• Grape extract : rich in flavonoids, phytochemicals that have antioxidant properties like vitamin C and vitamin E. Antioxidants are believed to prevent and control many diseases by protecting cells from the ravages of unstable oxygen molecules called free radicals.
• Japanese Green Tea : Known to fight excessive sun damage and environmental damage. Mainly, this ancient Asian plant has the ability to prevent free radicals from further damaging the cell structure.
• Wild mushroom : a natural astringent that improves the tightness and firmness of the skin, as it decreases the appearance of pores.
• Cucumber : is a natural astringent and helps tighten pores. Contains potassium, silicon and sulfur. Gives a soothing sensation. Commonly used in skin care products as an anti-inflammatory, an excellent soothing and conditioning ingredient for the skin.
• Pea protein : contains proteins and amino acids which are easily absorbed by the skin (also potassium, silicon and sulfur). It is a hydrating complex that offers a combination of moisture balancing and film-forming properties that provides a soothing sensation.
Indications for the night cream :
Night cream with a slightly thicker feel and more hydrating properties. Having exceptional quality, it includes more natural oils and a lighter color thanks to the use of jojoba t extract without solvent. With the added benefit of squalane olive, highly regarded for its moisturizing properties, our highly emollient night cream is intended for skin that naturally requires more oils without leaving a greasy feeling. This cream is perfect for dry and arid climates or even fan-forced heat in winter.
Clinical study :
Test results: A study in France used profilometry (skin image analysis) to measure one of the main ingredients in our Seaplex Fine Line complex.
In this study, they recorded and observed the density, depth, and volume of wrinkles around the eyes, which involves treating the area and monitoring for changes over time. In the first double-blind, double-sided trial, 49 women applied lipopeptide cream or a placebo twice daily. In the controlled active study, 16 women compared the effects of cosmetic creams containing the active lipopeptide or 700 ppm retinol on photo-aged skin. This trial also used a double-blind design and included profilometry, ultrasound, and clinical evaluations after two and four months of treatment.
In both trials, the study results were statistically significant, claiming that treatment with lipopeptides allows:
50% reduction in wrinkle depth. 68% reduction in wrinkle density. 24% reduction in wrinkle volume.
Lipopeptides have also been linked to increased density and thickness of elastin fibers and improved regularity of IV collagen, both essential for smooth, supple skin.
Unlike retinol or vitamin C, which can induce skin irritation and hyper reactivity, lipopeptides help stimulate the cell matrix which leads to the synthesis of collagen I and IV, fibronectin and glycosaminoglycans leading to the reduction of wrinkles and wound healing.
Apply to the face, neck and chest after cleansing and toning the skin with FRESH TONER*. To optimize results, apply VITAMIN C SERUM BIO* before RADIANT* day cream during the day and complete your treatment at night with RADIANT* night cream (*Dr SERRAR® BIO).
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Stop at the slightest change or reaction. If necessary consult a Medical professional or health info in case of allergy-reaction.
Each skin is different and reacts differently to the same cosmetic. We do not provide personalized advice, we do not know your skin.
For any personal advice, especially if you are undergoing medical treatment: consult your doctor or dermatologist.
Never change a prescribed treatment based on what you read on the internet.
MADE IN CANADA | GMP CERTIFIED | NON GMO | ISO 17025 CERTIFIED LAB