My New Skin
Acts As An Abrasive
Rebalances Sebum Secretion
Microdermabrasion is used in spas to remove the top layer of the epidermis, bringing newer skin to the surface. It removes the old layer of skin by buffing or acting as an abrasive to remove blemishes and fine lines. We offer this unscented cream base containing natural avocado, jojoba, hemp and grape seed oils, as well as 4% shea butter and vitamin E. Skin should have a good moisturizer after this. procedure. This new skin must also be protected from the sun. Sunscreen is recommended or avoid direct sunlight for a few days.
Keys ingredients :
• Organic avocado vegetable oil : softening, protective and very soft, it restores elasticity and comfort to the skin and takes care of delicate skin. Regenerating and restructuring, it fights against the signs of skin aging.
• Organic jojoba vegetable oil : protects against dehydration and slows water loss from the skin. Nourishing, it penetrates without leaving a greasy film on the surface. Rebalancing, it regulates sebum secretions. It moisturizes and smoothes fine lines.
• Organic hemp plant oil : anti-aging, regenerating, revitalizing thanks to its essential fatty acids which fight against the effects of free radicals and stimulate the regeneration of the skin hydrolipidic film.
• Organic grape seed oil : thanks to its antioxidant content, it is an asset to fight against the signs of skin aging. Emollient, it deeply nourishes the skin. Regulating sebum, it is known to be a cleansing agent.
• Shea butter : moisturizing, repairing, softening and softening. It is particularly rich in oleic acid and stearic acid. It also contains natural antioxidants (vitamins A and E), latex and phytosterols.
• Vitamin E : is used as a natural cosmetic preservative to prevent rancidity by free radicals in vegetable oils or butters. It also serves as an anti-inflammatory active.
Apply a small amount to the skin and pat in a circular motion. Then rinse or wipe off. After this procedure, complete your day with ECLAT* cream during the day and DERM* cream at night. Use once a week or for special occasions. Protect new skin with sunscreen or avoid direct sunlight for a few days (*Dr SERRAR®).
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Stop at the slightest change or reaction. If necessary consult a Medical professional or health info in case of allergy-reaction.
Each skin is different and reacts differently to the same cosmetic. We do not provide personalized advice, we do not know your skin.
For any personal advice, especially if you are undergoing medical treatment: consult your doctor or dermatologist.
Never change a prescribed treatment based on what you read on the internet.
MADE IN CANADA | GMP CERTIFIED | NON GMO | ISO 17025 CERTIFIED LAB